Monday - Friday 11:00 - 6:00
Saturday 10:00 - 4:00
5390 Fulton Dr NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
Place an order for curbside pickup by clicking the button below. You can pickup your items during our regular store hours.
Private shopping appointments are available Monday - Friday between 10AM-11AM.
Please contact us via phone or contact form for availability!
How We Are Offering a Health Conscious Shopping Experience:
1.*Cleaning & Masks* We will continue to clean EVERY used surface after each customer. Door handles, counters, etc. Hand sanitizer will be available for anyone at the checkout counter. Masks are required for everyone in-store. For those who are unable to wear masks do to personal circumstances, we do have curbside service available!
3. *Curbside pickup* We are still going to offer these services! You can order over the phone, through our website (many, if not most, of our items are featured here), or via Facebook. We can also FaceTime with you so we can show you what is in-store. You can then pickup your order anytime we are open. Simply call when you arrive. We appreciate all who have taken advantage of this service so far! We can ship to home, but we are no longer offering free shipping.
4. *Number of People In-Store.* As there is still a limit on how many people should be inside a location at a time, we are putting a 6 customer occupancy limit on our store. We will only do a maximum of 1 shoe fitting at a time(more info at the bottom of this email). We ask you to consider limiting the number of people you need to bring in the store with you. If toddlers or younger siblings are coming with you, please remind them to limit touching items they see. Though we don't normally average more than 3-4 people in the store at a time (except for back to dance time) we do have a plan in place.
*We do what we can to clean all surfaces and items touched, but since little ones are quick, we can easily miss seeing what they touch. We appreciate your help with this by reminding them to only touch things you are purchasing.*
5. *Waiting in Line to Enter.* Since our store is smaller and lines can grow around the shoe fitting bench and check out, please be understanding if we ask you to wait to enter until someone has left the store.
*How it will work* When we are at maximum occupancy we will hang a sign on the door asking you to call in. We will take your name and phone number so we can text you when it is your turn to enter. We ask you wait in your car until your turn. This way if the weather is less than pleasant, you won't be waiting outside in the cold or rainy weather. This also ensures that while waiting, people are keeping the 6 foot distance. We are doing what we can to keep you safe, while still providing an easy and fun shopping experience with us.
6. *Dressing Room Use* Dressing rooms are open to use. You have to make sure your dance attire fits properly so instructors can see body lines and give corrections as best as they can, even if doing virtual classes.We do everything necessary to sanitize shoes, dance clothes, and the areas they are tried on in. We are limiting returns during this time so we have to be considerate to those who need these options available to them.
7. *Shoe Fittings* We will only do two shoe fittings at a time. At this time, we are asking for anyone needing a Pointe shoe fitting to make an appointment, either by calling us over the phone or clicking on the "Shoe Appointment" tab at the top of the page. This will ensure someone is here when you to properly fit your Pointe shoes when you visit us, as well as help us make sure we have enough hands on deck to help anyone else coming in for a shoe fitting.
No other shoe style requires you to make a fitting appointment.
Please note that we are still accepting exchanges and returns that are in line with our return policy.
Our Return Policy:
-Returns must be within 30 days with the tags and receipt
-Items cannot be returned if they have been worn/used. The item must be in clean, original condition and packaging(if applies)
-No returns on special orders. This includes styles, sizes, and/or colors we don't normally stock.
-Store credit is issued for all returns at this time. We are sorry for an inconvenience.
-If item(s) are purchased as a gift, make sure to keep tags and receipt in case of exchange/return.
-We recommend that your teacher look at your shoes before they are worn in class to ensure they are the correct style and fit. Once the shoes are worn or show signs of wear, we cannot return or exchange them.
-We have the right to refuse any returns/exchanges that do not meet the requirements of our policy.